On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 7:48 PM yuliya Feldman
<yufeld...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>  >>> I guess we are talking about the concept of multi-service scheduler

Are you proposing to have a multi service scheduler? I thought that's
what Mesos is for?What am I missing here?

Yes is common in Mesos (IMHO): Marathon is a multi-service scheduler,
Apache Aurora too. Please take a look here:

https://mesosphere.github.io/dcos-commons/multi-service/