Hello,
Again I apologize for the late reply.
I think I replied to the thread, but will add more direct notes here
What you are proposing is to have yet another daemon that would start Yarn
Clusters on demand within Mesos framework.
Meaning - it would be another layer of abstraction.  In this case that new
layer would need to behave as second level scheduler and deal with third level
scheduler(s) (RMs) to propagate offers from Mesos and keep track, etc.
I am sure you can somehow use concept of Capacity and/or FairShare scheduler in
your new layer to do the job. I am just not very much convinced that 3 layers
of scheduling will be easy to maintain/reconcile/etc.
Again - if I understand your design correctly.
Would be great if you do a small write up with the proposal and have some
simple diagram of services interactions.
Just my 2c.
Thanks,Yuliya
    On Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 11:55:07 PM PDT, Oscar Fernandez