Hello Louis,

On Tuesday 19 October 2010, 01:36, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> I just learned of this site on the ES project and would respectfully ask
> the lead of the project—Alexandro—to remove it, as it would seem to only
> instil confusion in the community, and to me is a transgressive use—a
> misuse—of OpenOffice.org resources.
>

> http://es.openoffice.org/comunidad/listas.html

me and other members of the Spanish-speaking community have been asking him to
remove this page, and put the link to the project lists
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList

And this since the 4th October without any kind of answer from his side, see
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=9038

Notice that the original message on
http://es.openoffice.org/comunidad/listas.html said

"Estamos trabajando en migrar a las nuevas listas de OpenOffice.org a
DocumentFoundation y LibreOffice. Favor de registrarte aqu en:"

last time I checked this, on Sunday.
Now the message has changed to

"Estamos trabajando en migrar a las nuevas listas de OOoES. Favor de
registrarte aqu en:"

but anyway this is not like
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList
and it seems he is still trying to collect OOo user's mails using OOo
resources to migrate them when there is an ES LO mailing list, as said in his