Hi,

I'm just doing some checking up on the release process and wondering
how we want to handle incrementing spec versions with the revised
release plan?

With NB11.0 as far as I can tell, the release branch was made, the
spec version in the branch was incremented immediately (with -branch)
and the spec version in master was incremented immediately for the
next release.  That correct?

Now, given we're feature freezing and merging everything from master
to release branch, should we instead increment the spec version in
master as the first step in opening the merge window for NB11.2
*after* the NB11.1 release?

I assume we still need the branch spec increment on the release
branch?  If so, when?  Immediately for a beta build?  Or, as a last
step before tagging a voting candidate for final release?

Thanks and best wishes,