On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:47 AM Jeremy Cavanagh <jeremy.cavan...@orange.fr>
wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> That is most impressive, and yet terrifying at the same time. It raises
> even more questions for me. How does anyone know where anything is?

You've had several responses to that question already in this thread.

The NetBeans source code is structured in functional areas -- called
clusters, each cluster containing modules that together provide the
features defining the cluster.

E.g., the 'java' cluster provides all the modules defining the Java
features, the 'php' cluster provides all the modules defining the PHP
features.

Take a look at the GitHub repo -- the clusters are the top level folders:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans

Gj