Assume the idea was to walk with a few plugins on the new site before running
but it seems maybe it might be good to crank it up a bit to allow more plugins
to migrate.

Would it be worth putting some sort of notice on the legacy plugin welcome page
to point to information on “This site will be deprecated. See additional
information for migrating plugins see here.” (To page with all the details
mentioned in this thread like publishing to maven central, new plugin portal
details, etc).

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com