On 11/8/2019 12:13 PM, antonio wrote:
Hi Ernie,

As Geertjan explained the new plugin portal is planned by the end of the year, as we're moving away from Oracle infrastructure (plugins.netbeans.org) that will be removed in the future.

The current version of the plugin portal requires a gmail account for authentication, the Apache NetBeans Team is currently working in adding additional OAuth providers.

Is the "current version" you reference the one at plugins.netbeans.org? Or is there a transitional plugin portal and there will be a third one early next year?

Kind regards,
Antonio