I went to try this on Windows for you and NetBeans 2.4-rc1 claimed the
project was unloadable:

Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] 'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter:jar is missing. @ line 28, column 21

Sure enough there is no version specified for junit-jupiter.. perhaps it
was supposed to get it from the BOM a few lines above in the POM.xml. But
apparently it doesn't.

Scott