Pick one of these that you (or someone else) are personally going to be
working on, what your schedule is, your timeline, and deliverables.

No, Oracle owes you nothing at all. No, we will not ask Oracle to donate
one more line of code that is not going to be owned by a very specific
person with an actual plan.

Gj