Hi again,

I just noticed, that the LDIF Editor and LDAP Explorer plugins were
rejected for the plugin portal for 19.

Reasoning:

   Plugin unsigned. Please sign (self-signed is ok) and re-submit for
   verification

This was not a problem in: 11, 12, 16 and 17.

_Nothing_ changed for these plugins and I don't see why I should was
resources in CI/CD systems and on maven central, just to "fix"
something, that was not broken for a long time.

The requirement to sign the plugins is questionable in itself without a
trust anchor or revocation list, but I can live with with requiring
signature for updates (this will become fun, once the signature
expires, but ...), but this is not the case here. For the PlantUML
Plugin I created a signed build, because the package changed and so it
was worth spending the bandwith and space and time.

Would be nice, if you could take back the reject and get this approved.

Thank you

Matthias