From: Ernie Rael <err...@raelity.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 4:11 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Windows 11 Issues - Copy/Paste Failure

I too used windows for several years (linux now, it's wonderful and no more
cygwin), I don't recall having seen this issue. But I use jVi which has it's
own cut/paste handling that behaves like vim's (there's even a flavor so
blockmode copy/paste works between vim/jVi). Otherwise clipboard interfacing is
as simple as can be.

My experience would support legacy/ancient code being involved.

-ernie