Thank you for answer. So, I opened issue
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/6776

Best regards, Pavel

On 12/2/23 7:22 PM, Michael Bien wrote:
NB itself doesn't have that feature as far as I know. But there should be
several maven/gradle reporting plugins available.

any test coverage plugin for example should be able to count lines even though
its not the primary objective of it. I am sure there are some which do only
text stats.

best regards,
michael