On 02.12.23 20:06, PavelTurk wrote:
I am sorry that you misunderstood my suggestion. But it was you who misunderstood it. Why didn't you ask me before closing it if the issue was about plugin? I know the difference between NB and plugin and I wouldn't open plugin issue in NB issue tracker. Instead of this you closed my issue 10 minutes later it was opened after
"very detailed discussion with all the community".

converted the issue to a discussion:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/discussions/6777

-mbien

I suggest to reopen the issue. That's all. I have nothing to add.

Best regards, Pavel