this issue tracker is for NetBeans issues, it does not track third party plugin requests - this wouldn't make sense since third parties likely wouldn't look at that issue tracker.

anyone can create a NB plugin and publish it in the NB plugin portal (or even create their own update center)

hope this helps,

-mbien