Hi,

we are working much on our geometric-algebra DSL (https://github.com/
MobMonRob/DSL4GeometricAlgebra) which is based on GraalVM and the integration
into the Nebeans-IDE (debugger, syntax-highlighting). So GraalVM/Netbeans-
Integration is essential for us. We are not very fast in always upgrading to
the newest version. Currently we use Netbeans17 and GraalVM 22.3.2.

I have not really understand the problem and the options to solve them but it
sounds for me that seperating graalvm- and graalVM-based-js netbeans modules
is a good idea?

I am not sure if we can help but we are are very interested in GraalVM/
Netbeans-Integration.

best regards
Oliver