On Fri, 2 Oct 2026 at 09:18, Jaroslav Tulach <[email protected]> wrote: > ### A: Special File on Disk > > There could be `.nb-workspace.json` file in the root of NetBeans repository > (and other repositories as well) that would specify what projects to open > instead of scanning for all.
Assuming the root(s) are a fallback project type, the obvious one might be `.netbeans.xml`, which is used for default AuxiliaryConfiguration storage? This can be stored in userdir attributes or the sharable XML file, which would allow it to be stored in or outside the root project as the user requires. Aside - would be nice if that file name was brandable - must take a look at that. I'll follow up on the much broader scope of these discussions when I get some more time - there's a bunch of user requests and feedback around this I'd like to consider first. I would suggest others peruse open issues, discussions and mailing list threads in this area too. Best wishes, Neil --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] For further information about the NetBeans mailing lists, visit: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists
