De : Geertjan Wielenga [mailto:geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 10 octobre 2016 17:23
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : [DISCUSS] NetBeans Transition Status

Hello all,

Here I have tried to bring to the surface everything that we need to think
about in the context of the transition of NetBeans to Apache:

Please take a look and let's discuss any items that are missing and let's
discuss and clarify where to give them a place in the status page above.

We also need to define an order in which things need to be done -- please use
the ID numbers of an item as defined above.