On 2016-10-12 15:30 (+0300), Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I mentioned before I don't see this an improvement of the status-quo,
> technically.
I would agree with Emilian, that the current structure proved to work and it
works reliable.
If the main advantage of split is "size", then we need to see new numbers when
history is moved as well.

Btw, sometimes Java introduces the new feature, then C++ introduces the same
functionality, so we agree to make refactorings by generalizing common parts
and moving them into platform/nb layer, while keeping
Java-specific/C++-specific code in corresponding places. History is easier
manageable when it happens in one repo.

As another example: we implemented Terminal in C++, then 'contributed' into
Full IDE by simple re-regestring module in nbbuild/cluster.properties. One repo
fits better, than moving modules between different ones

Thanks,
Vladimir.