Hi all,

what keeps me thinking is that there is actually always a difference
between modules that are now part of the main repository and "other"
modules (provided by the larger community), e.g. being a  friend to "core"
modules if your are not part of the main tree always seemed very hard
(resulting in a lot of implementation dependencies requiring re-releases
for all major/minor NetBeans versions).

How will we handle this in the new infrastructure at / in Apache? How would
we decide which module ge's in a mega master repository?

I have a gut feeling that we have the chance to / should fix this now.. but
not yet sure how..

Ideas? Comments?

Sven