The other thread is a bit big. Going to start new ones on individual
remaining issues. Seems people run into these with the build system and
projects using the platform. It would be good for all I think.

I am getting lots of these errors

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
org.openide.util.NbBundle$PBundle, key MSG_start_load_boot_modules

Regarding that specific variable. I see it in this file.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/blob/master/core.startup/src/org/netbeans/core/startup/NbEvents.java#L73

Looks like unprocessed annotations. I am assuming I need to process it.
Netbeans 8.2 has it in a Bundle.properties. Which seems I need as well.
The NbBundleProcessor does not seem to be picking this stuff up. Likely
some other processor I am missing and need to use.

Thanks!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.