Hi John,

What are you having trouble with?

Docker wouldn't work IMO as a developer environment, a VM would make more
sense, but then again I would consider even this to be overkill.  And this
is coming from someone who only started using GIT day to day in February,
so not an expert, and only started "working" with NetBeans in October
during Jax London, up until that point I'd only ever checked out the old
mercurial repo and browsed the code.

Maybe set up a troubleshooting email thread, post what your having trouble
with there and let us help you out

John