>From a user in the IRC of NetBeans (Take a look at the IRC history, if you
>want), he said that he is using the latest nightly from here:
>http://bits.netbeans.org/download/trunk/nightly/latest/
As you can see, it is the current date 02.02.2018. So far so good but now, we
have this Jenkins Pipeline where we can download the builds:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/.
 Is the old link still up to date or is it the build from the HG repo? Because
he said, that he has still this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-214 with this build
http://bits.netbeans.org/download/trunk/nightly/latest/ but no bug with this
build:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/

So it seems, that the old bit URL is pointing to the hg repo, I guess? Can we
take them down or Redirect to the Jenkins build? It is confusing for some
People. The date is up to date but the build not.

Regards

Chris