Could you redirect only the Java SE builds to Jenkins?

Gili

On 2018-02-02 4:59 PM, Junichi Yamamoto wrote:
So it seems, that the old bit URL is pointing to the hg repo, I guess? Can we
take them down or Redirect to the Jenkins build? It is confusing for some
People.
Please note that the donations have not been done yet. If the URL
redirects to the Jenkins build, other language users (e.g. C/C++, PHP)
cannot use a development version.

Thanks,
Junichi