De : Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 18 février 2018 18:49
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org; geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com
Objet : Snap Packaging of NetBeans

Dear all, Geertjan,

I'm about to have NetBeans available as a Linux Distro agnostic Snap
package.

I've tried to collect some information what and how it needs to be done.
See: NETBEANS-341
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-341>

I've got some info back
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-341?focusedCommentId=16367610&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16367610>
from the Snap team what shall/could we do in order to make it happen.

I thought to bring up this stuff here as well for further discussion, on
how, when would we move forward with this if we are interested at all.

Thank you in advance!

Laszlo Kishalmi