Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody is working on the "lightbox" support for the website features page, I may have some spare time during the week and may tackle if, if nobody is already working on that.

Also I thought we could open JIRA tickets for the web as well, and was wondering if we want git<->JIRA integration in the "incubator-netbeans-website" repository, so JIRA issues are related with that repository commits.

I don't know if it's possible to connect JIRA to two different repos, but I'd be happy to either ask or make a request to INFRA, if you want.

Thanks,
Antonio