Von: Antonio
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Februar 2018 21:54
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: incubator-netbeans-website, lightbox and issues

On 26/02/18 21:41, Wade Chandler wrote:

>> On Feb 26, 2018, at 1:55 PM, Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering if anybody is working on the "lightbox" support for the
>> website features page, I may have some spare time during the week and may
>> tackle if, if nobody is already working on that.
>
> Not I.

I'll take it then. That'd be NETBEANS-429

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-429?jql=project%20%3D%20NETBEANS%20AND%20component%20%3D%20website

By looking at incubator-netbeans-website-cleanup it seems netbeans.org
was using "colorbox"

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website-cleanup/blob/master/src/content/features/index.html

http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/

Which is MIT licensed. That could be a good choice. I'll try to
integrate it as transparently as possible, so as not to have to write
any HTML-specifics in the pages.

>> Also I thought we could open JIRA tickets for the web as well
>
> There are some tickets already there for some bits of the site. Do you see
> them? Those should use the same component to be accurate. But, yes I favor
> issues in Jira to help track them, and give visibility into who is doing
> what; IMO.

We're using the "website" component in JIRA.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NETBEANS%20AND%20component%20%3D%20website

I'll try to close some of those as things evolve.

>> , and was wondering if we want git<->JIRA integration in the
>> "incubator-netbeans-website" repository, so JIRA issues are related with
>> that repository commits.
>>
>> I don't know if it's possible to connect JIRA to two different repos, but
>> I'd be happy to either ask or make a request to INFRA, if you want.
>
> Seems like it does, and it links them by the issue key which contains the
> project code, so it should just work when a repository is added:
> https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/linking-a-bitbucket-or-github-repository-with-jira-828787604.html
>
> <https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/linking-a-bitbucket-or-github-repository-with-jira-828787604.html>

Great news.

> They may already be doing this automatically, but can’t hurt to ask.

I chatted with them a while back, it seems all NetBeans repos can be
integrated with JIRA, even different repos.

I just didn't know we had this already set up. These guys at infra do
really rock!

Cheers,
Antonio