Hi,

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 20:54 Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:

> http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
>
> Which is MIT licensed. That could be a good choice. I'll try to
> integrate it as transparently as possible, so as not to have to write
> any HTML-specifics in the pages.

I was going to have a look at this, but can't for a few days so no problem
if you want to look into it.  I've used Colorbox in the past on a few
client sites, although am using Lightbox2 on my own for now.

However, the one thing I was going to look at first was what Foundation has
out of the box.  I think 5 had a Lightbox that hasn't made it into 6? -
https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/v/5.5.3/components/clearing.html

There is support for modals in general though which might work for this -
https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/reveal.html

Best wishes,

Neil
--