On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 8:35 PM, Sean Phillips <sean.mi.phill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> excellent. Were there any source or project configuration changes necessary
> to compile?

Nope.

Plus, I upgraded from NetBeans Platform 7 or earlier, e.g., using
ImageUtilities.loadImage instead of Utilities.loadImage and referencing the
Lookup API module explicitly, etc, instead of using it from Utilities API.

There's no difference to using the Apache NetBeans Platform versus the
Oracle NetBeans Platform -- it's NetBeans modules all the way down.

Gj