Hi Geertjan,

I've tried to build your app and I got the following:

C:\Users\Zoran\Documents\NetBeansProjects\jmn\build.xml:15: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Zoran\Documents\NetBeansProjects\jmn\nbproject\build-impl.xml:42:
Cannot find NetBeans build harness.
Check that
nbplatform.Apache_NetBeans_IDE_Dev_(Build_incubator-netbeans-release-205-on-20180202).netbeans.dest.dir
and
nbplatform.Apache_NetBeans_IDE_Dev_(Build_incubator-netbeans-release-205-on-20180202).harness.dir
are defined.
On a developer machine these are normally defined in
C:\Users\Zoran\Documents\NetBeansProjects\incubator-netbeans\nbbuild\testuserdir\build.properties=C:\Users\Zoran\Documents\NetBeansProjects\incubator-netbeans\nbbuild\testuserdir/build.properties

but for automated builds you should pass these properties to Ant
explicitly.
You may instead download the harness and platform:
-Dbootstrap.url=.../tasks.jar -Dautoupdate.catalog.url=.../updates.xml

--
Zoran Sevarac, PhD, Assistant Professor
Department of Software Engineering