Hi,

It would be great if we could have bigger screenshots. Preferrable size would be at least 1280x1024, we can then scale down as required.

I was thinking of a webpage with a slider, much like the index page. We could then link to specific pages with more details.

Some of these are commercial apps. I don't think there's a problem linking from netbeans.apache.org to these other commercial apps?

Thanks,
Antonio