On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 9:03 PM, Will Hartung <willhart...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 3:14 AM, Geertjan Wielenga <
> geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I created two YouTube clips during the past few hours that show the
> > ZIP-based and Mac Installer-based approaches to installing Apache
> NetBeans:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-7aa2hYgc
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gdC7BBtbs
> >

> Thanks for these.
>
> As a Mac user, and, especially compared to using a DMG or a DMG with an
> installer, these techniques are both, simply, terrible.
>
> Functional, they "get it done", but terrible.

Excellent. So, where is your DMG solution, please?

Can you stop sending e-mails for the moment and create the solution that
you're missing? Yes, maybe you don't know how to do that, though maybe you
can invest the time that you would have spent in replying to this in
learning how to do what it is that you believe should be done?

Thanks,

Gj