An interesting point: in addition to bundling the newest version of
VisualVM as part of GraalVM, OracleLabs also provides a branded version of
NetBeans called IGV, which is customized for the needs of GraalVM language
developers and power users. IGV is as part of the GraalVM EE download.

Take a look at graalvm.org, especially graalvm.org/downloads.

The IGV workflow is more analysis oriented, than development oriented, but
the editing features are there. IGV benefits from NetBeans support of Java
and dynamic languages. NetBeans benefits from OracleLabs interest in
bringing the dynamic language compilation and tooling to unprecedented
levels.

In short: GraalVM EE already bundles Apache NetBeans tailored for the needs
of OracleLabs.

Gj