Any feedback on these?

On 3/6/19 8:05 AM, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
Dear all,

We have still 3 open Blocker issues:

NETBEANS-2160 Platform project runs with JDK 11.0.1 but not with JDK 11.0.2 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2160)

Kind of interesting. This one seems to be the hardest of all. Though not sure how much this is a blocking issue.

NETBEANS-2126 Ant Web Application project - missing reference javaee-endorsed-api-7.0 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2126)

I do not know how much this counts as a blocker, I hope there is an easy way to fix it.

NETBEANS-1819 Incorrect License Headers in Test Sources (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1819)

The NETBEANS-1819 could be an easy pick for anyone to take just requires insert header into test files and make sure that the test still works with the header.

There is a NETBEANS-168 issue in blocker state. I'm going to close that issue, as it right now the black hole attracting almost all performance issues we are having. There shall be new, more specific issues created instead of this, with heapdumps and reproduction steps.

So please focus on these as well as on the critical ones.

Thank you! Good Work!