Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.03.2019, 08:44 +0100 schrieb Jan Lahoda:
> > NETBEANS-2126 Ant Web Application project - missing reference
> > javaee-endorsed-api-7.0
> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2126)
> >
> > I do not know how much this counts as a blocker, I hope there is an easy
> > way to fix it.
> >

> Seems Matthias is looking at this.

Correct, Laszlo already marked it as 11.0-vc3, so the backport should
have happened.

> > NETBEANS-1819 Incorrect License Headers in Test Sources
> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1819)
> >
> > The NETBEANS-1819 could be an easy pick for anyone to take just requires
> > insert header into test files and make sure that the test still works
> > with the header.
> >

> Frankly, I think this may be the most laborious part. Inserting the license
> headers will almost surely trigger changes in the tests (but even if it did
> not, it will be necessary to *run* the tests and evaluate). Of course,
> someone can imagine some trick to do this without breaking all the tests,
> but still does not feel so easy.
>
> Frankly, I wonder why we are expected to do something like that, given:
> http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions
>
> > Test data for which the addition of a source header would cause the tests
> to fail.

It was our decision to treat license related issues as blockers. If
possible we should see, that also the test sources contain correct
license headers. It would be great if the unittests for java.editor
could be fixed, then the addition of license headers to the data files
is a chore, but doable.

This would be great if some people with deeper knowledge of the java
support could look into this. I gladly take over, after the unittests
work.

If we can do it before 11, great, if not, I would consider this issue
as waivable for 11.

Greetings

Matthias