Hi,

This may be a silly question, please forgive me.

We are trying integrating our platform with Nifi in an as efficient way as
possible and we have been implementing the same "port based" integrations
as used for stream processing solutions.

The nifi-site-to-site-client library makes this very easy but the IN or OUT
port approach seems slightly "disjoint", at least in comparison with remote
process groups which support both IN and OUT

And here is the question. Is there a library available which would allow a
solution to provide a Nifi compatable "Remote Process Group" service
without being a complete Nifi server?

All the best,
 -Stefán