In pursuit of yet more wacky functionality, I wondered about a good way to get a NiFi user's attention (yeah, the person standing looking at the UI) when some condition, threshold, etc. is met as detected by a custom processor. In view of the season, is it possible to turn the processor representation flashing green or red?

Okay, seriously, I guess I could just throw ProcessExceptionor discretely (sniff) drop something into the log. (Do any better ideas comes to mind?)

If NiFi is to gain greater public recognition and popularity, we need to consider how to attract Hollywood through cool visual effects. I'm anticipating seeing Tom Cruise looking at NiFi on-screen during a tense moment in MI-6!

;-)

Thanks,

Russ