All,

Looks like we are closer than we have ever been!

Down to three outstanding JIRAs...

- NIFI-1833 (Azure Processors) - Active review and discussion
occurring, appears to be close
- NIFI-3260 (Official Docker Image) - Active discussion, looks like
this may be moved from the release to a separate effort
- NIFI-3765 (Status operation for NodeManager) - Active review, looks
like it could be merged relatively soon

Once these are finalized we should be able to start the RC process.

I've started putting together the release notes on the Wiki (still a
work in progress):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.2.0

If anyone knows of anything that should be highlighted, feel free to
mention it here and I can update the notes.

Thanks!

-Bryan