Haven't had much luck in getting our Docker efforts incorporated into
Docker Hub.  As a result I have created an issue to track that integration
[1] and resolved the original issue.

We can evaluate our options and figure out the best path forward.  At this
time procedures are not yet well established within ASF to support
configuring these builds.