Quick update...

I was looking through PRs and noticed that NIFI-3594 (Encrypted Prov
Repo) had already received a +1 and just needed an update to resolve
conflicts with master.  I spoke to Andy offline and he is planning to
resolve the conflicts shortly and we can include this in 1.2.0.

Also, NIFI-3726 (CompareFuzzyHash processor) appears to be very close
as well and has already had some review and updates made. Andy plans
to do a final review and hopefully merge this as well.

Thanks,

Bryan