It is undefined at this point and I agree we should reach consensus
and document it.

I am in favor making non-committer reviews binding.

Why do we do RTC:
- To help bring along new committers/grow the community
- To help promote quality by having peer reviews

Enabling non-committer reviews to be binding still allows both of
those to be true.