Scott

Ok so extract out the fluid design work you started with NiFi Registry
to its own codebase which can be rev'd and published to NPM making it
easier to consume/reuse across NiFi projects and offers better
consistency.  This sounds interesting.

In thinking through the additional community effort or the effort trade-off:
How often do you anticipate we'd be doing releases (and thus
validation/voting) for this?
How often would those differ from when we'd want to do a NiFi or NiFi
Registry release?
How do you envision the community would be able to help vet/validate
releases of these modules?

Thanks
Joe