Joe, Joe,

Regarding the release process... I think it could be similar to how folks
verified and validated the NiFi Registry release. Guidance was given in a
helper guide regarding how to obtain/build a branch or PR that references
the new components. For the Registry release, there was a PR for NiFi that
had the supporting changes already available.

We may have this issue any time we release new versions that depend on
another (sub)project.

Matt