Andre,

You're definitely free to do such a thing - it basically sounds like a
'cyber security focused nifi powered distro' which means largely an
assembly that pulls in cybersecurity specific/relevant extensions and
the base framework.

You just cannot call that thing 'Apache NiFi/NiFi', need to honor its
marks, and the ASLv2.  But otherwise you're pretty much good to go.  I
do think you should consider contributing components that are ASLv2
friendly and for which their might be value in the apache nifi
community directly and I think this is a great example of why we
want/need an extension registry mechanism and path to provide
extensions outside the big bang release.

Thanks