I’d like to finish reviewing PR 2085 [1] for OAuth2 controller service
inclusion as well as NIFI-4942 [2]. What is the expected timeframe for a
release candidate?

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2085
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2085>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4942>