Looks like NIFI-4774 [1] isn't quite done.  It has one committed PR [2]
which changed the default FlowFileRepository implementation to
SequentialAccessWriteAheadLog.  It has another PR [3] that allows users to
opt into the old FFR implementation, and this seems really close to being
ready.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4774
[2] - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2416
[3] - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2487

Thanks.


On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:40 AM, Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i plan to start rm processes early next week.  ill send a note with the
> commit ill base off of but if anything pops up in particular pls advise.
>
> thanks
>
> On Mar 12, 2018 10:34 PM, "Andy LoPresto" <alopre...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > I’d like to finish reviewing PR 2085 [1] for OAuth2 controller service
> > inclusion as well as NIFI-4942 [2]. What is the expected timeframe for a
> > release candidate?
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2085
> > [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4942
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > alopre...@apache.org
> > *alopresto.apa...@gmail.com <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Mar 12, 2018, at 11:01 AM, Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Joe,
> >
> > Nope, not a 1.6 blocker, just a nice to have.
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Mike, Michael,
> >
> > Both items noted seem fair for inclusion in whatever release vehicle
> > follows them being merged but neither look like they'd impact release
> > timing.  Please advise if I'm misreading either of those.
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> > Joe
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Michael Moser <moser...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to finish up NIFI-3599
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3599>, which just needs some
> > contributer / review agreement.
> >
> > -- Another Mike
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 1:28 PM, Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > If we could get this patch for HBase visibility labels merged before,
> >
> > I'd
> >
> > appreciate it.
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2518
> >
> > If anyone else has patches they'd like to see merged, feel to ping me on
> > GitHub, and I'll help out with a code review.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Team,
> >
> > Looks like a ton of great work already in JIRA making a nifi 1.6.0
> > release pretty easily justified.  Lots of nice bug fixes/improvements
> > and notable we relaxed the http header corruption restrictions which
> > fixed a potential security risk but also created operations
> > challenges.
> >
> > Any glaring things to hold up on?  Doing this soon doesn't preclude
> > doing another release soon but it feels like we need to get out a
> > release again.
> >
> > I'm happy to RM unless someone is really looking to do so.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

Reply via email to