+1 (for being the guinea pig __ )

On 09/12/2018, 04:01, "Aldrin Piri" <aldrinp...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks to those of you that responded.

    I think my tentative plan is to give this a few more days to see if there
    are any strong objections.  Otherwise, I'll look to file the ticket around
    midweek and then look to begin the process toward the end of next week to
    hopefully minimize disruptions.  Thanks again!

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8247bb17671d6131b1d7a646b4c018b21aac390c4f627d8fb1f421b2@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/de5e103994f356b1b8a572410938eef44af8cb352210e35305c04bc9@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E