Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback and insight on your use cases.  What version of
MiNiFi are you running?  Concerning performing edge ML this may be possible
for you with MiNiFi C++ version 0.6.0.  That release supports the creation
of python processors which can be added to your flow to execute models.
Andy Christianson sent me info from a blog written by Marc Parisi on this
topic here: https://www.parisi.io/index.php/2019/03/27/hey-bro/

In creating an analytics framework for models we may look to simplify
things further where instead of creating a processor for models you could
perhaps just implement a simple interface and rely on the engine to execute
things as needed.  But for now perhaps the python processsor could help
fill the gap for you?

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis