Hello All,

I just wanted to follow up on the discussion we started a couple of weeks
ago concerning an analytics framework for NiFi metrics.  Working with Andy
Christianson and Matt Burgess we shaped our ideas and drafted a proposal
for this feature on the Apache NiFi Wiki [1] . We've also begun
implementing some of these ideas in a feature branch (which is work in
progress) [2].  We’d appreciate any questions or feedback you may have.

Thanks,

-yolanda

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Operational+Analytics+Framework+for+NiFi