No probs, most of those items should be fine for next release.
I'd consider fixing the location of the KEYS file straight away since that
might cause -1 votes in the next round of voting by IPMC or may cause Infra
to require it to be fixed. The duplicate within the jar shouldn't matter,
just the location should be the release area not the dev area.

Cheers, Paul.