Gents - for my education, could you please explain how this would work (or
typically works in other projects)?

1. Do we release, say,  1.0.0-rc1 on PPMC, then, when voted, rename all
artefacts to 1.0.0 and submit to IPMC?
2. Release 1.0.0-rc1, then, when voted, cut another release from the same
tag naming it 1.0.0 and submit to IPMC?
3. Release/vote 1.0.0-rc1, then release/vote 1.0.0 right after that?

Thanks,
--
Nikita Ivanov

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:24 PM Konstantin Boudnik <c...@apache.org> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> perhaps it would makes sense to start marking release candidates (RCs) to
vote
> on as it makes it easier to distinguish them apart. Having a few RCs
aren't
> that unusual as issues could be found during the review/vote process.
However,

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/0.5.0/

> > > In general, the dist/dev area should be empty apart from when there
are
> > > pending votes in play.
> > >
> > > Cheers, Paul.

I'm
> > > something

org.apache.nlpcraft.probe.mgrs.nlp.enrichers.model.NCEnricherNestedModelSpec.test(NCEnricherNestedModelSpec.scala:41)

> > > relevant

Failed to
> > > all
Failed
Failed

[typeName=org.apache.nlpcraft.server.nlp.enrichers.NCServerEnrichmentManager$Holder]